The Men’s Fellowship exists to meet the needs not only of the men of Memorial Baptist Church, but for men all over our community. We encourage all to attend. We meet the 2nd Saturday of each month at 8:00 AM in the fellowship hall for breakfast, business and a message from God our Father. We nurture the faith of our members in a variety of ways including workshops, seminars, and fellowship activities.
As a group, we strive:
- to increase community awareness and spread the Word of God
- to provide men with opportunities to meet and bond together in Christian love
- to help people to grow and learn through mutual support and care
- to be a good neighbors to people in need
- to support the church in its over all mission and objectives.
For more information, please contact the group through the church office.
President — Julio Rivera
Vice President — Bruce Potter
Secretary — Franklin Bruce
Treasurer — Dan Luiz
Proverbs 27:17 (NIV)
“As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.”